• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Huskers back in the picture for Aaron Bailey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Looks like Aaron is having second thoughts about his commitment to Illinois....which I know baffled the heck out of most of us....:nod::eek::lol: Lets just say the Huskers are back in the picture....:nod::) Will be interesting to see if anything comes of this....

Perhaps we are not 'scrambling' after all....;):eek::Biggrin:

More to come I'm sure....

Looks like Aaron is having second thoughts about his commitment to Illinois....which I know baffled the heck out of most of us....:nod::eek::lol: Lets just say the Huskers are back in the picture....:nod::) Will be interesting to see if anything comes of this....

Perhaps we are not 'scrambling' after all....;):eek::Biggrin:

More to come I'm sure....

Linky?

I can see him having second thoughts. I never thought he would sign with Illinois, ugh. It's long time until February and who knows what can happen.

Naw, we have Johnny Stanton and he's way better...but, even if this kid is interested and we wanted him early on, I thought a few years ago Bo said he wouldn't deal with recruits that played games with the recruiting process.
Back to the agenda. I get it --- Bo is a dirty, rotten, filthy liar on top of everything else --- I got it. :eek: :rolleyes:

Back to the agenda. I get it --- Bo is a dirty, rotten, filthy liar on top of everything else --- I got it. :eek: :rolleyes:

No. i just thought he said that. I do not recall exactly what he said, I'll see if I can find it. I am also not certain that he is interested in this kid anymore (if not, it's probably because of what he said). Get rid of the hate, it will consume you.

Last edited:

Do tell....interested to know how you know this??

FWIW the staff let Jordan Westerkmap visit Notre Dame last year after he was a commit....they were not wild abou it....nor would I be in their place...but it was best that he found out which school was for him....and it worked out okay.....

We just flipped a kid from Pittsburgh....so why would we not be interested in Bailey?

In fairness to you though I believe you are correct that when Bo first came to Nebraska that was his stance....which in fairness he has lightened up on...Coaches grow in all facets of the game....

No. i just thought he said that. I do not recall exactly what he said, I'll see if I can find it. I am also not certain that he is interested in this kid anymore (if not, it's probably because of what he said). Get rid of the hate, it will consume you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back