• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Huskers back in the picture for Aaron Bailey

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will have to wait....no hints or names allowed on this one....there is a reason its silent...and shall reamin so until he comes forward....;)

You can go ahead and overeact if you want though....;)

I already said I thought it had been Bailey, and you say that is incorrect. Fine. So who is it then? Can you at least give us a hint? When we find out who it is will we:
1) Be overcome with emotion and weep uncontrollably with joy?
2) Smile broadly and give a loud "Huzzah!" of acclamation?
3) Say, "Looks like he might fit in okay."
4) Wish the coaches had done some more scrambling. ;)
5) Gnash our teeth, curse the coaches and scream that we are doomed and the sky is falling?
:)

Okay, he must be waiting for the appropriate time and place to announce, so I think that narrows it down and I know who I would put my money on.

You will have to wait....no hints or names allowed on this one....there is a reason its silent...and shall reamin so until he comes forward....;)

Sure you do....;)

I think you might just be really surprised...

Will announce in the fall as Bo himself said....

Okay, he must be waiting for the appropriate time and place to announce, so I think that narrows it down and I know who I would put my money on.

It's a girl right? Female place kicker? I knew it!

So your not in the know. You can drop a name. I have a grain of salt sitting right beside me, so a little speculation won't bother me.

I hope he is at least a 2star by at least one major scouting service. :)

Yeah its my daughter....heckuva soccer player and kick a football with the best...:)

Yeah, but can she run the fake FG play, holder over the shoulder toss to the kicker? At least better than the last time we saw that particular play (which hopefully found it's way into the circular file after the last attempt!). :)

So your not in the know. You can drop a name. I have a grain of salt sitting right beside me, so a little speculation won't bother me.

I hope he is at least a 2star by at least one major scouting service. :)

Not sure why the speculators aren't allowed to speculate. My poor grain of salt is going unused. Let me use my own rational/irrational personal biases of each poster determine whether or not I think they know something. It isn't like I've gotten bad information on this site before. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back