• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4* Carter Nelson: Commiting Noon On Wednesday 28 June

No doubt, you can find this same statement in posts from back at the onset of the last two coaching tenures.

However, people keep saying it feels different this time...... Well, it certainly felt weird/different with Oregon State's career middling coach taking the helm.... and it felt different with the former star quarterback too.

Maybe it doesn't feel weird or awkward this time......but to be sure, it does feel something.

This staff is nothing like the ladt two Gene

I understand the buy in for some folks will take a while

Getting Carter Nelson a generational player in the state of NE will help

Are we a championship caliber team this year? No

This staff gets the long term picture of tebuilding this program

Hope all is well with you my fried?

Is he a better athlete than Nebraska's current TE's? I'm not running him down, just saying that Fidone was supposed to be the best that Nebraska had recruited in decades, and Arik is supposed to be more athletic than him, so... just wondering if we should tap the brakes on the importance of signing him.

Last edited:

Is he a better athlete than Nebraska's current TE's? I'm not running him down, just saying that Fidone was supposed to be the best that Nebraska had recruited in decades, and Arik is supposed to be more athletic than him, so... just wondering if we should tap the brakes on the importance of signing him.

Brakes?

Actually you sound like a hater my guy. It’s very important considering the little amount of time the staff had to build relationships with him and the others in the class and the fact that the best player in the state chose to stay home with a new staff selling a plan for the future over the defending National champs. Yea my guy it’s significant.

Neither has played, so we,don't know yet.
Then, he's this years best, not two three years ago best.

If they're all healthy, and Arik stays another year, our TEs will be clutch

Actually you sound like a hater my guy. It’s very important considering the little amount of time the staff had to build relationships with him and the others in the class and the fact that the best player in the state chose to stay home with a new staff selling a plan for the future over the defending National champs. Yea my guy it’s significant.
I know Bob he is not a hater

Cautiously optimistic

There's a reason Georgia, and others wanted him in some capacity

200w.gif

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back