• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Coaching Staff Changes & Tracker

I'm not gonna get my undies in a bunch over it at this juncture. Rhule's done this more than once and I'll asume he's picking his staff for reasons. Yes, there are some young, inexperienced guys from a coaching perspective. But . . . many of these guys have experience with playing and/or coaching under him, so they know what he wants things to look like and how they work.

GBR . . . let's get this wreck back on the road and humming.

Last edited:

They should. I'm all for a 2 guys on staff that are really young. But we're getting into what the heck territory. These guys are children (they could legally still be on their parents insurance!).

He pulls his out and he will be considered the ultimate coach whisperer.

Are they both coach's kids? That's interesting and I tend to give those kids a bit more leeway. Kids pick up a lot from their dads.
I believe in one case his father is the head coach at Tx Tech.

Riley brought all his buddies along; we know how it worked out. Frost brought all his buddies along; we know how it worked out. I thought the entire reason for allotting so much for assistants was so that the new coach could hire the best ones out there? Instead he's doing exactly what the last two failures did. I sure hope it all works out, but I'm not so optimistic.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back