• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

If you were Trev

Ha, who knows. I just don't think he should automatically be eliminated from consideration because he's "only" a wr coach.
I’m with ya. Coaches coach. He’s doing and saying all the right things for sure. The last game bodes well for him. It’s all gonna be what TA feels is the “right” fit. MJ has a lot of the intangibles TA talked about. If he keeps winning, hard to bet against him. I just have a crazy weird feeling TA has his guy picked. Of course, I could be wrong and it won’t be the first time. ‍♂️

Who's pumping their chest for Joseph?

Donte Williams went 3-7. Joseph would clearly have to do better than that. And if Trev can bring in someone remotely as successful as Riley that would be another matter as well.
Every single frost lover is a MJ lover.

finishing the season 8-4, would make it near impossible to NOT give him the job, but we have seen AD do plenty of dumb things before. 7-5 and there is some room for discussion. It depend, if the recruiting floodgates open up, do to Mickey looking like he is gonna win 7-8 games, then it sure makes you lean toward Mickey as perm HC. 5-6 win prob aint gonna do it. Although getting 6 wins after this disasterous start, will seem like a pretty nice finish, all things considered.
They have to win the west......so get your ticket frosties for Indy.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back