• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Anthony Grant has star potential

That is not how they played
You're only saying that because your reference point is the Huskers. This is who we played:
Capture+_2022-09-03-21-12-29.png

So your assessment is: he looked better this week because he stepped down from a crappy P5 school to a crappy FCS school?
Jesus dude. Lay off the anger sauce. I agree with you that this team, as constituted, sucks right now. But it doesn't take away from great individual performances. It's okay to praise a kid when praise is due. I ALWAYS root for the kids, regardless of how inept Frost is. It is also okay to stop drinking when it causes angry outbursts on the interwebs. It will only get worse if you continue. Have a good night man.

Last edited:
Jesus dude. Lay off the anger sauce. I agree with you that this team, as constituted, sucks right now. But it doesn't take away from great individual performances. It's okay to praise a kid when praise is do. I ALWAYS root for the kids, regardless of how inept Frost is It is also okay to stop drinking when it causes angry outbursts on the interwebs. It will only get worse if you continue. Have a good night man.

We agree again

Cheers

Jesus dude. Lay off the anger sauce. I agree with you that this team, as constituted, sucks right now. But it doesn't take away from great individual performances. It's okay to praise a kid when praise is do. I ALWAYS root for the kids, regardless of how inept Frost is It is also okay to stop drinking when it causes angry outbursts on the interwebs. It will only get worse if you continue. Have a good night man.
#1. Careful... You might get a suspension for suggesting that my opinion is a result of substance abuse.
#2. I'm not going to sugarcoat this crap. We are beyond suck and pumping a kid up as a budding star when we have played 2 loser programs is something I'll rebut every single time.

#1. Careful... You might get a suspension for suggesting that my opinion is a result of substance abuse.
#2. I'm not going to sugarcoat this crap. We are beyond suck and pumping a kid up as a budding star when we have played 2 loser programs is something I'll rebut every single time.
Careful? Well then maybe you're just really angry on game days. Is that better?

Everyone sucks. We've got zero talent.

Got it

Careful? Well then maybe you're just really angry on game days. Is that better?

Everyone sucks. We've got zero talent.

Got it
Accusing someone of substance abuse for the sin of expressing their extreme displeasure of this team's performance is against the board rules as I understand them, but please feel free to clarify with BRM.

Edit: maybe I could get a clarification in a PM @Red Reign or @BigRedMax that way I know what is acceptable in the future and what is not?

Last edited:
Grant's the best RB we've had in a really long time. He makes a ton happen on his own when nothing is seemingly there.

Frost and Whipple need to find some ways to get him on the edges with some space to make guys miss. He's been making a ton out of literal nothing running up the gut. Need to get some option and some pitch-outs to get him where he can have more room to work and make guys miss.

Just trying to help you out

You seem really angry to the point that it's time to push your chair away and enjoy the rest of the evening

As for alcohol I have no clue if you are drinking or not

It's just a game let it go and chill out

RR

Grant's the best RB we've had in a really long time. He makes a ton happen on his own when nothing is seemingly there.

Frost and Whipple need to find some ways to get him on the edges with some space to make guys miss. He's been making a ton out of literal nothing running up the gut. Need to get some option and some pitch-outs to get him where he can have more room to work and make guys miss.

Yes he is

When he has got on the edges he has had his two biggest runs

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back