• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ameer Abdullah on Scott Frost

Status
Not open for further replies.

People are upset, and rightfully so. People have given up on Frost because he has been flat out horrible to this point, that can't be argued any other way.

In year 5, we should not be seeing the coaching mistakes we are seeing, plain and simple! THAT is why people are given up on Frost.

He has the rest of this year to prove he deserves to stay, it is that simple.

Last edited:
People are upset, and rightfully so. People have given up on Frost because he has been flat out horrible to this point, that can't be argued any other way.

In year 5, we should not be seeing the coaching mistakes we are seeing, plain and simple! THAT is why people are given up on Frost.

I think he has until October 2nd. Trev set the buyout date to lower to 7.5 mil for a reason.

Last edited:

I don’t know that anyone is upset anymore. Ambivalence and cynicism are setting in, and that’s more troublesome for UNL than anger.

Apathy is really setting in for many fans. People that normally give me a hard time at work didn’t even say anything after last weeks game.

I talked with a guy I play basketball with this morning that is a big fan and he wasn’t sure he is going to watch it.

I may watch some of it but need to leave at 4:15 to attend church. And no I will not be thinking about the game while there. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I'm not the one you asked but here is why I have given up. Five years of futility, uber poor coaching decisions, lousy player development, dashed hopes year after year, losing games we should have won, hearing the same excuses again and again. I admire your tenacity and fortitude regarding Scott Frost. I just don't have that. I read a post somewhere that summed everything up perfectly. Watching Nebraska football is like watching the movie Titanic 100x and getting ticked off every time the boat hits the iceberg.
To your point it could be argued that many have given up on believing Nebraska football will ever be highly successful and are fine with believing SF can eventually get us back to bowl games.

Me personally, I’m impressed with the fans who demand more and realize that for reasons we can’t fathom, is just not going to work with SF. It’s been 4 years of lack of distinct improvement. Those fans, while being accused of being negative, are actually the more positive fans because they see WHO NEBRASKA COULD BE.

Last edited:

Any time you schedule the D2s you’re damned. Those games shouldn’t count. They’re practices.

I already explained to you they ARE NOT a D 2 school

They are a FCS 1AA school

You also claimed GA Southern was a D 2 school they ARE NOT

They are an FBS 1A mid major

So know no they are not practices

Your spin a narrative that is incorrect and want it both ways

RR

I think he has until October 2nd. Trev set the buyout date to lower to 7.5 mil for a reason.
True, Trev gave himself the option on Oct 1. If results are mixed to good at that point, he could wait and exercize it at any time though. It could well be later in the year.

Last edited:
I already explained to you they ARE NOT a D 2 school

They are a FCS 1AA school

You also claimed GA Southern was a D 2 school they ARE NOT

They are an FBS 1A mid major

So know no they are not practices

Your spin a narrative that is incorrect and want it both ways

RR

FCS my bad. I get those confused with D2. And yes GS is fbs my bad. No narrative, just mostly uneducated observation. But I still think they are practices.

If the St. Louis Cardinals play the Lincoln salt dogs, that’s not a game.

Last edited:
A former player makes a positive comment about Frost and a large portion of the posts in this thread are negative starting on the first page. Too bad we can't have a positive thread on this forum stay positive. Really sad. We better win tomorrow.
We better win big, or the negativity will continue to be persistent.

Note: Even with a big win, some will still feel the need to be negative

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back