• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Anthony Grant has star potential

@Red Reign is it you position that this was even a moderately decent opponent?

lets-get-it-on.gif

I think I've made it very clear what I think about North Dakota. You decided to drop a laugh emoji on my statement that they are a glorified hs team... I was trying to clarify what you actually feel about the "opponent" we just played.

There were folks complaining about him last week. Almost every yard that dude produces is on his own. His vision did improve this week and that was the only thing holding him back last week from breaking off a few more long runs. Kid is for real and I'm happy as hell to have him, despite the line.

Last edited:
There were folks complaining about him last week. Almost every yard that dude produces is on his own. His vision did improve this week and that was the only thing holding him back last week from breaking off a few. Kid is for real and I'm happy as hell to have him.
He's a good player, who will NOT look the same by himself vs a real defense.

I think I've made it very clear what I think about North Dakota. You decided to drop a laugh emoji on my statement that they are a glorified hs team... I was trying to clarify what you actually feel about the "opponent" we just played.

Like your laugh emoji when I posted the ND vs SDSU scores for the last two years?

You already know what I think about North Dakota

Cheers

There were folks complaining about him last week. Almost every yard that dude produces is on his own. His vision did improve this week and that was the only thing holding him back last week from breaking off a few more long runs. Kid is for real and I'm happy as hell to have him, despite the line.

Yes there were

Agree on all

Like your laugh emoji when I posted the ND vs SDSU scores for the last two years?

You already know what I think about North Dakota

Cheers
Yes because you tried to use the transitive property between FCS schools to justify this opponent. Do you think this was even a moderately decent opponent or not?

So your assessment is: he looked better this week because he stepped down from a crappy P5 school to a crappy FCS school?

Yes because you tried to use the transitive property between FCS schools to justify this opponent. Do you think this was even a moderately decent opponent or not?

Certainly better than playing Black Hills State ;)

Cheers

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back