• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

#1! On the hot seat anyway.

SemperHusker

Practice Squad
2 Year Member
Probably not much of a surprise to anyone, but HCSF finds himself #1 on the college coach hotseat. Thankfully his record and the perceived shakey ground he's on hasn't seemed to stonewall recruiting. With the changes on his staff and relatively light schedule this year, I think he'll be safe. This is his opportunity to right the ship and I hope it works out. The meeting with ADTA and the restructuring of his contract may have been a wake-up call.

Poor Herm Edwards, lost so many players to the transfer portal and is looking at being even worse this season at #2

Probably not much of a surprise to anyone, but HCSF finds himself #1 on the college coach hotseat. Thankfully his record and the perceived shakey ground he's on hasn't seemed to stonewall recruiting. With the changes on his staff and relatively light schedule this year, I think he'll be safe. This is his opportunity to right the ship and I hope it works out. The meeting with ADTA and the restructuring of his contract may have been a wake-up call.
Depends on how hungry he is. He's been eating steak and lobster for years. Is he hungry for his reputation? To fetch some of it back? We'll have to see.

Were you a qb on a title winning team? I'd say any former players cares 1000 times more than any fan.
I'm not too certain I agree with this sentiment. Certainly it may affect a former player to a different level. Their understanding of what the issues may be are also a factor, but fans are fans for a reason.

I'm not too certain I agree with this sentiment. Certainly it may affect a former player to a different level. Their understanding of what the issues may be are also a factor, but fans are fans for a reason.
Right... So how many years in a row have you gotten up at the crack of dawn to go cheer on the players at practice or during weightlifting?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back