• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Per ESPN we took a step back at QB

AM was quoted today as saying that one of the motivating factors leading to his transfer was the "desire to win". He must not have felt that this desire was prevalent in Lincoln.
That’s kind of sad for him to say things like that after SF’s loyalty to him for four years. Makes you wonder if Frost was as ready to move on as much as AM was. Otherwise, I can’t understand AM’s willingness to essentially attack Frost like this. Maybe he is still mad about “jawgate?”

No one has said he did not work his butt off or heap all the blame on just him. If hard work were enough. 2AM would have won a lot of games. Making the wrong read while staring down your primary receiver is not about hard work. It is about vision. Making a wrong read leeds to INTs
You left out while running for your life.

Give it a rest

You may not care for his onfield results but taking a shot at him not being the brightest guy in the world reflects badly on you not him

Graduated with a GPA of 3.51

RR

"give it a rest"? wow, here you go again picking and choosing who on this forum is allowed to share their opinions. @TFrazier clearly got his feelings hurt so he called on you to have his back smh. seen this movie before. when people like myself and others on here do not "fall in line" with your way of thinking you do two things:

1. send out a public statement like you just did.
2. then you issue of a suspension

@TFrazier, your homeboy, pointed out that i "only" have 400 posts. yeah, now you see why. it is hard for me to operate when the rules of engagement are constantly moving.

am, took repeated shots at this school on the way out. that is why he is getting ripped on this forum.

finally, like YOU have told me in the past. if you are that bothered, you could have sent me a pm, instead of this public one. but again, like i said, the goalposts on here keep moving, and you have to make sure that your friends see that you are responding to me.

have a good workday @TFrazier.....you feel better now?

"birds of a feather" lol

Last edited:
That’s kind of sad for him to say things like that after SF’s loyalty to him for four years. Makes you wonder if Frost was as ready to move on as much as AM was. Otherwise, I can’t understand AM’s willingness to essentially attack Frost like this. Maybe he is still mad about “jawgate?”
Frost loyalty to him? Please explain.

So you are trying to say that every INT he threw he was running for his life. Mmmmm I dont think so. Nice try though.
No I didn’t say he was running for his life every time. I only added to your description. Now if you are saying that he Made the wrong decision every time while staring down his receiver …..well then add my explanation to your lack of understanding what quarterbacks do.

No I didn’t say he was running for his life every time. I only added to your description. Now if you are saying that he Made the wrong decision every time while staring down his receiver …..well then add my explanation to your lack of understanding what quarterbacks do.
I am not the one speaking on absolutes you are. I mention him staring down WR and making wrong reads. You then said it was because he was running for his life. That insinuated that is the only reason he threw INTs. Now I will admit there were times when that did happen. It was not however all the time. So was the line also to blame when he ran with the ball 2 feet from his body and fumbled? Just want to be clear of what all he should not be blamed for.

"give it a rest"? wow, here you go again picking and choosing who on this forum is allowed to share their opinions. @TFrazier clearly got his feelings hurt so he called on you to have his back smh. seen this movie before. when people like myself and others on here do not "fall in line" with your way of thinking you do two things:

1. send out a public statement like you just did.
2. then you issue of a suspension

@TFrazier, your homeboy, pointed out that i "only" have 400 posts. yeah, now you see why. it is hard for me to operate when the rules of engagement are constantly moving.

am, took repeated shots at this school on the way out. that is why he is getting ripped on this forum.

finally, like YOU have told me in the past. if you are that bothered, you could have sent me a pm, instead of this public one. but again, like i said, the goalposts on here keep moving, and you have to make sure that your friends see that you are responding to me.

have a good workday @TFrazier.....you feel better now?

Thread ban

RR

Last edited:

Could it be that ESPN is right? It wouldn’t do much for the credibility of those that find it easier to blame the QB than the head coach for Nebraska’s struggling.

Could it be that ESPN is right? It wouldn’t do much for the credibility of those that find it easier to blame the QB than the head coach for Nebraska’s struggling.

Until we play this fall its all speculation

Here is another opinion

Until we play this fall its all speculation

Here is another opinion

I just find it odd in that we fired the entire offensive staff but one, had no production from the running backs, canned the QB coach that until recently many called the quarterback whisperer, dealt with snap issues and a porous line, and we are quick to jump on the immediate improvements we made. A few all but guaranteed we came out better without a down being played.

The head coach saves his rear to fight another season while many still want to blame the QB for Nebraska's struggles. Not sure why we are going to give SF the benefit of the doubt while blaming a kid that struggled some but was from what I can gather a pretty classy dude. Unfortunately, this went on for much of his career so if anything I believe both sides needed a change of scenery.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back