• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Husker DC Erik Chinander signs extension, earns raise to $850,000 for 2022

Not triggered, I just disagreed saying only the defense progressed. Unless one sentence of eight words with no mention of record is triggered.

C
I think carrying on for several days about my off the cuff remark qualifies as triggered. :thumbsup: But that’s my opinion.

I think carrying on for several days about my off the cuff remark qualifies as triggered. :thumbsup: But that’s my opinion.

1643490024970.png

C

Your use of the straw man is rivaled by no one. I wasn’t trashing the defense in fact I said it was above average. I wasn’t even trashing the offense. I was only pointing out your hypocrisy and the need for others to provide analysis over opinion when you seldom if ever do it yourself. And by the way this is exactly what you said so tell me so while it’s fresh on your mind, explain to me how you were talking about the offense and not the defense or are you going to deflect some more?

Good luck with that. I don’t care enough about defending my opinion as you care about not accepting it as an opinion. I told you that I thought the defense didn’t look as good in early games as they did in later games. Either accept it or don’t. I’m not trying to convince you of anything. I just uttered an opinion. For some reason, you can’t let it go; Another guy on the internet you don’t agree with and it’s driving you crazy.
You problem is you don’t consider context. I stated an opinion suggesting I Hoped the offense continued to improve and that next year it paid dividends. YOU chose to Challenge my off the cuff remark. In challenging the remark, you made an argument that lacked any logical basis. to wit: you argued that there could not have been improve the because we lost the games. I responded by saying that improvement could occur during a loss, a proposition you apparently vehemently oppose. I assume that is the case because you have been pushing this agenda for several days now.

if you would have said the offense didn’t improve, that would be an opinion. When you tried to argue they didn’t improve because they lost 6 games in a row, you were making an argument. The simple truth is your opinion is valid, but your argument is logically flawed.

If you can’t see that, then I can’t help you. I suspect you do see it.

Your position seemed pretty clear to me. I didn’t think I saw where you posted TA had complete confidence in Frost nut maybe I missed it.

I’ll repeat, it’s easy for those not paying the bills to say that $8M should not be a part of the analysis. It certainly should be ans was in my opinion.

Now let’s look forward.
Responses towards Captkenny aren’t based on a single post. These arguments have built up over the last six months with both sides remembering what each has said.

Jesus.

When does spring football start?
Spring football will not make a dent in this discussion. Retaining a 15-39 coach at this is going to divide us. Firing would have too. I thought at the end of this year frost would do good enough to bring us together or bad enough to bring us together. Guess not. Maybe next year.

Spring football will not make a dent in this discussion. Retaining a 15-39 coach at this is going to divide us. Firing would have too. I thought at the end of this year frost would do good enough to bring us together or bad enough to bring us together. Guess not. Maybe next year.

Holy crap!

He lost ten more games since Iowa!

No wonder you guys are so upset.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back