• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bill Busch to be OFFICIALLY named ST Coordinator

So, I hear Bill Busch got hired. Who would have thought this thread was about that. Instead it is full of trash comments. Some need to take a break for a while. Will be good for everyone.
Yes Dad GIFs | Tenor

C

So, I hear Bill Busch got hired. Who would have thought this thread was about that. Instead it is full of trash comments. Some need to take a break for a while. Will be good for everyone.
What did you expect from a thread in 19 pages? Not sure why posters want to bash posters for having discussions

During an interview last week with former Nebraska safety Daniel Bullocks, now the Niners' safeties coach, I noted the Huskers seldom block kicks anymore.

"They're going to get back to it with Bill Busch in charge of special teams," said Bullocks, who starred at NU in 2005 when Busch doubled as safeties and special-teams coach (NU blocked seven kicks that year). "Bill Busch, he's going to bring that energy and passion, and he's going to put guys in the right spots to make plays. I'm excited to see it happen."

He's a proven ST guy and has a track record as an excellent recruiter. If he wasnt in Lincoln (by choice) as an analyst he would have gotten another big time job, and the same posters bitching about this hire would be applauding that we stole him away from that team and brought him "HOME"
Wait and see.

It’s off season hype time by spring we will be saying they have risen from the ashes

All the pieces are in place CT for QB of the year. The shelves are stocked … it’s time to eat

Let’s just hope they don’t throw up

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back