• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bill Busch to be OFFICIALLY named ST Coordinator

It must be taking a long time for that ink to dry on the contract.

ink-anime.gif

Last edited:

Was hoping for an outside voice on this one, rather than looking to someone within the very same walls where the full-on ST disaster has been ongoing. Just seems like if Busch had answers or saw things he could fix, he'd have found a way to influence it from where he was in the org.

But I'll support the hire and hope it works out. He's got his work cut out for him.

Nebraska ranked in the top 25 nationally in net punting (24th in 2006) and punt returns (17th in 2005) under Busch during the past three years as well. NU’s kickoff coverage unit ranked 15th nationally in 2006 after finishing 22nd the previous year.
So you’re saying Callahan emphasized special teams?

Was hoping for an outside voice on this one, rather than looking to someone within the very same walls where the full-on ST disaster has been ongoing. Just seems like if Busch had answers or saw things he could fix, he'd have found a way to influence it from where he was in the org.

But I'll support the hire and hope it works out. He's got his work cut out for him.
Maybe
@virtualcoaching

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back