• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Watching College Game Day.

Pal I have 9 ex wives and 28 kids. I’m to the point where I can’t even afford free.

Looks like you should spend more time working then on HuskerMax. :thumbsup:

raleigh-law-firms.jpg

Last edited:
Pal I have 9 ex wives and 28 kids. I’m to the point where I can’t even afford free.
Damn dude, they make stuff for that. Lol. I learned my lesson at 17 becoming a dad. By 18, I knew I did not want anymore kids. I didn’t. Just the one. Tons of women though, I cannot lie. They are everywhere.

Damn dude, they make stuff for that. Lol. I learned my lesson at 17 becoming a dad. By 18, I knew I did not want anymore kids. I didn’t. Just the one. Tons of women though, I cannot lie. They are everywhere.
Yep but women and free don’t belong in the same sentence pal.

Last edited:

Yep but women and free don’t belong in the same sentence pal.
Well, I’m aware of how that can go. I’m in my 50’s, and a dating machine. All of the women I choose to see, they all have their own money. Maybe it’s because we are old now and established, not kids anymore. I’m not going out with anyone that needs supported financially. Not now, not at this stage. By now, you’d think a majority of people would have their crap together. I don’t want a 30 year old gold digger. So many hot women in my own age bracket, some with way more money than me. Divorce leaves a bunch of women feeling rich.

Well, I’m aware of how that can go. I’m in my 50’s, and a dating machine. All of the women I choose to see, they all have their own money. Maybe it’s because we are old now and established, not kids anymore. I’m not going out with anyone that needs supported financially. Not now, not at this stage. By now, you’d think a majority of people would have their crap together. I don’t want a 30 year old gold digger. So many hot women in my own age bracket, some with way more money than me. Divorce leaves a bunch of women feeling rich.
Pal you must be dating some of my exes

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back