• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Watching College Game Day.

Meanfarmer62

Red Shirt
2 Year Member
Looking at the Rose Bowl and it appears to be very outdated. Anyways that led me to think that Nebraska needs to update Memorial Stadium.....sell booze at the games to help pay for the renovations.

Rose Bowl was renovated in the past decade

Classic stadium looks better in my opinion and I have been there more than a few times

Looking at the Rose Bowl and it appears to be very outdated. Anyways that led me to think that Nebraska needs to update Memorial Stadium.....sell booze at the games to help pay for the renovations.
They need to put seats in. Who cares about attendance. Unfortunately the younger generation doesn’t enjoy going to games as much. Eventually attendance will go down everywhere including Nebraska. They should add a couple restaurants with better food in it right outside the stadium. Most definitely will have to serve beer at some point. Forty years from now most of us will be dead but so will colllege football.

There aren’t many that walk in that place sober. Never have. Booze will attract younger fans I suppose.
Every game in Lincoln I've ever been to, when you hit the pisser at the top of the lower level during a game there are countless numbers of shooter bottles on top of the walls. There is booze in the stadium and the university is making jack squat from it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back