• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Watching College Game Day.

Every game in Lincoln I've ever been to, when you hit the pisser at the top of the lower level during a game there are countless numbers of shooter bottles on top of the walls. There is booze in the stadium and the university is making jack squat from it.
Don’t forget how cheap Nebraska people are…if they can sneak it in they will. I don’t care either way. Those young kids can’t sell it in the stands tho—sucks for them. They work hard.

To become more popular we need To offer sushi vegetarian pizzas craft beers T-shirts are optional for men and plumbers cracks Always allowed for both men and women

To become more popular we need To offer sushi vegetarian pizzas craft beers T-shirts are optional for men and plumbers cracks Always allowed for both men and women
Oh I forgot if we order our undies from Duluth trading there wouldn’t be any plumbers cracks

Rose Bowl was renovated in the past decade

Classic stadium looks better in my opinion and I have been there more than a few times

I toured 25 years ago or so (off-season). Crappy stadium. Very small press box and tiny clock/scoreboard. No box seats. Much worst than old Cotton bowl (Texass fair).

75907039.jpg

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back