• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #16, (L, 65-93), Sat, 1/8 @ RUTGERS, 1 PM CT, BTN-TV (Game Thread/Recap)

Huskers had the ball at the 30 second mark, chose to take a fast break into a double team instead of playing for the last shot, threw the ball away. Then gave Rutgers an uncontested dunk with 2 seconds to go on the other end. Now down 20 in the 2nd half...
That sounds right!!

If any taeam needs to take a bus home instead of fly it's this one

Last edited:

Believe it or not I’ve enjoyed the hell out it for most of that run. Have had season tickets since 1978. But I’ve never seen the current team culture and lack of effort and team work. So it has finally ceased to be enjoyable.
I meant, my sympathies for this team ;)

Final Stats:

1641676901622.png

Huskers had the ball at the 30 second mark, chose to take a fast break into a double team instead of playing for the last shot, threw the ball away. Then gave Rutgers an uncontested dunk with 2 seconds to go on the other end. Now down 20 in the 2nd half...
Yup

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back