• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Biggest recruiting misses in Huskers history

all-of-the-above-all-of-them.gif

I don't want to post off topic but the show that gif is from was amazing and really sucks it only got one season.

C

Lmao come on now

“Expressed Interest”. I don’t believe for a minute we told him he wasn’t good enough nor do I believe he was ever interested enough to actually commit to Nebraska.

“Expressed Interest”. I don’t believe for a minute we told him he wasn’t good enough nor do I believe he was ever interested enough to actually commit to Nebraska.
Lmao don’t believe it or not but truth is he was interested

That was just a season if you reread I said seasons with an s meaning more than just one season.

So you meant the last coach to have multiple winning seasons? If that is what you meant you should have been more clear. Seasons alone includes all which would include MR's and that is how your sentence reads.

C

Lmao don’t believe it or not but truth is he was interested
You said earlier he wanted to go to Nebraska. I don’t buy it and expressing interest is not the same as wanting to go to Nebraska. I would argue that every recruit that visits is expressing interest but not necessarily wanting to go to Nebraska. And lastly, do you honestly believe that a member of our staff told a four-star quarterback he was not good enough to come to Nebraska? Just maybe Burrow has exaggerated what went down just a bit.

So you meant the last coach to have multiple winning seasons? If that is what you meant you should have been more clear. Seasons alone includes all which would include MR's and that is how your sentence reads.

C
Sorry I did think about that when I wrote it but figured the seasons met just that seasons.

You said earlier he wanted to go to Nebraska. I don’t buy it and expressing interest is not the same as wanting to go to Nebraska. I would argue that every recruit that visits is expressing interest but not necessarily wanting to go to Nebraska. And lastly, do you honestly believe that a member of our staff told a four-star quarterback he was not good enough to come to Nebraska? Just maybe Burrow has exaggerated what went down just a bit.
So maybe burrow didn’t know what he wanted and new what someone was telling him. Sorry but fact is he said what he said and you just wish it wasn’t true.

So maybe burrow didn’t know what he wanted and new what someone was telling him. Sorry but fact is he said what he said and you just wish it wasn’t true.
There’s no reason for me to wish it’s true because he would’ve never had the success at Nebraska that he had at LSU. I just laugh at posts like yours that through the years get more and more exaggerated.

There’s no reason for me to wish it’s true because he would’ve never had the success at Nebraska that he had at LSU. I just laugh at posts like yours that through the years get more and more exaggerated.
Exaggerated how exactly? Guess still pushing the he didn’t want to come here and didn’t give it a thought. Only problem is fact remains his comments say otherwise and you are still trying to say you speak for him better than he did for himself

Did he express an interest in coming to Nebraska-my guess is he certainly did. Did he WANT to come to Nebraska-no otherwise he would have.

To be successful I would much prefer a strong passer and average runner over a strong runner and average passer. If you think the latter is going to be more successful in the Nebraska offense that’s your prerogative I just chose to believe you are wrong.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back