• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Biggest recruiting misses in Huskers history

I have no idea what you are trying to say with this post. I can't translate diarrhea keyboard.
Who was the head coach when that class was signed? That class aka burrows recruiting year? Then when burrow transferred and said he still wanted to go to Nebraska who was the head coach of Nebraska at that point as well? Blame pelini but fact is he had zero to do with who was and wasn’t signed at Nebraska burrows

Who was the head coach when that class was signed? That class aka burrows recruiting year? Then when burrow transferred and said he still wanted to go to Nebraska who was the head coach of Nebraska at that point as well? Blame pelini but fact is he had zero to do with who was and wasn’t signed at Nebraska burrows
Pelini never offered even though he was Ohio player of the year and a legacy. Pelinis OC was chasing some unicorn that flopped. Insert Riley. He never offered, as far as I know. When Burrow transferred from OSU, Frost should have been all over him. No question about that. I dont think burrow would have blossomed here like he did at LSU, but would have been better than what we had. Probably.

Pelini never offered even though he was Ohio player of the year and a legacy. Pelinis OC was chasing some unicorn that flopped. Insert Riley. He never offered, as far as I know. When Burrow transferred from OSU, Frost should have been all over him. No question about that. I dont think burrow would have blossomed here like he did at LSU, but would have been better than what we had. Probably.
Doesn’t really matter if pelini offered or not he wasn’t the head coach. Insert Riley as the coach of that recruiting class. Then frost passed on him as well. Dumb mistakes by both coaches.

Riley did offer. He and Danny Langsdorf went hard after Burrow, but he was already close to committing to Urban Meyer by that point.

Doesn’t really matter if pelini offered or not he wasn’t the head coach. Insert Riley as the coach of that recruiting class. Then frost passed on him as well. Dumb mistakes by both coaches.
Burrow was a senior in high school during Pelinis final year, correct? If Nebraska offered and Burrow was interested then maybe Riley could have landed him. Plenty of blame on that recruitment to go around. I didnt know you were such a Pelini apologist. Note taken.

Please provide the link where Burrow actually said he wanted to come to Nebraska.

Burrow was a senior in high school during Pelinis final year, correct? If Nebraska offered and Burrow was interested then maybe Riley could have landed him. Plenty of blame on that recruitment to go around. I didnt know you were such a Pelini apologist. Note taken.

Just to finally put this to bed.

New coach Mike Riley attempted to get back into the recruiting horse race with Burrow. No such luck.

"Oklahoma and Nebraska tried to change my mind," Burrow said. "And Jim Harbaugh called one time. I told him I'm committed to Ohio State. I'm not taking any other visits."

Just to finally put this to bed.

Thank you for posting this article. All the details are in there. Kevin Dillman, really? How dumb does Tim Beck feel when he sits down with Joe at Ohio St? "Sorry man, there was this tall Euro that we were chasing instead of you. But now its all good."

Thank you for posting this article. All the details are in there. Kevin Dillman, really? How dumb does Tim Beck feel when he sits down with Joe at Ohio St? "Sorry man, there was this tall Euro that we were chasing instead of you. But now its all good."
Yeah, man. I remember listening to Schaeffer tee off on Tim Beck's QB recruiting and the Kevin Dillman saga was one of the things he railed on.

He’s pretty darn good huh?

potential.png

Lmao yes blame it on the guy that wasn’t even the coach when signing that class its ok the last winning seasons we had was under pelini.

Please provide the link where Burrow actually said he wanted to come to Nebraska.
Lmao come on now

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back