• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Coach Verduzco!!!

A different way to look at things are, the coach at KSU Klieman has been one of our stronger competitors when it comes to recruiting.
OK, he coached at North Dakota ,not No Iowa, but he knows what hes doing, like maybe giving us his game plan against Okie, but he knows what players to get as well.
Verdu fits

I agree. Adrian is not that bad. Unless you are Tom Brady or Alabama with 5 star talent at the skill positions you are going to struggle. Adrian's FR year he had Morgan, Spielman, and Ogzibo. Last year they opened at OSU with 2 walkons at receiver and Wandale. While they may be tough, hard working, and know the playbook, players make plays. I think HCSF is getting that the Oregon/UCF personnel approach will not cut in the Big Boy B1G. The playbook cannot be so complicated that 3 and 4 star talent cannot see the field. These "I am the greatest" Twitter infused kids see who gets to play unfortunately. Just ask the portal.

This is a great thread. My biggest problem with AM is not his decision making or his lack of durability, it is actually his leadership. I wish he was more of a hard nosed guy willing to tell it like it is. He has all the athletic skills to be a champion but I fear that he does not have "it".

Which is why I think it sometimes manifests into inconsistent play. One game he is an all American and the next he is a bench warmer.

This is a great thread. My biggest problem with AM is not his decision making or his lack of durability, it is actually his leadership. I wish he was more of a hard nosed guy willing to tell it like it is. He has all the athletic skills to be a champion but I fear that he does not have "it".

Which is why I think it sometimes manifests into inconsistent play. One game he is an all American and the next he is a bench warmer.

Someone like this guy. :thumbsup:

1066a1_9bf2ed1e54424846975d4b04b93daf28~mv2.gif

518abf8536a28.preview-699.jpg

Last edited:

My hope is, hes older, knows only one approach is best, and he locks onto that, and leads from there.

I have no doubts that Verduzco is qualified and a good coach. But I feel we would be better served with a second offensive line coach or a fulltime special teams coach.
Or we could be like Purdue,and have 5 coordinators.
I know that seed has been planted, but if your head coach who was a qb appreciates having a qb coach, theres likely a reason for that.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back