• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers vs Razorbacks - 8pm ctrl -6-6-21 - Must win 2 in a row..GBR!!!

@Red Reign

I think the crowd will be even more lively tomorrow. :) At least the NJIT boys won’t be around to help them LOL

Arkie has had a great year an EXCEPTIONAL year and their fans have worked themselves up into a frenzy with expectations.

We threw a scary monkey wrench into that tonight.

And honestly the Arkansas fans have totally forgotten one cruel fact…

It’s baseball…and literally anybody can beat anybody at this stage in the tournament!

Yup

Got this by email:

In the most unusual way today folks Joe Acker of the Nebraska Cornhuskers hit for the cycle. Yes he had a home run, a triple, a single, a walk and all he needed was a double to complete the cycle. So mighty Joe Acker hit the ball so hard his final time up at bat that he hit into a DOUBLE play. Brad Nelson Omaha 1970 feel free to use this guys. Go Big Red

9-2 over the last three weeks!!! We knew the later season was gonna tell us how good we might be, and I think we have our conclusion. So so happy for the guys (and us!) and ready for tomorrow. In Spencer, I think we’re seeing an Erstad/Gordon type of next level guy. Outstanding finish today. The heart and coaching was awesome. GBR!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back