• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers vs Razorbacks - 8pm ctrl -6-6-21 - Must win 2 in a row..GBR!!!

I guess in the game against Arky. Mojo had family out in LF. and the Arky ppl were giving them the bussiness and Mojo flipped the crowd off. they had to get some cops to stand guard in the Nebraska section for tonights game as well.
Man oh man.
How I hope DONU pulls off the upset if only to piss off those classless hillbillies.

If he took the ball off his face, why wasn't he awarded first base?
Apparently the ump somehow didn't see it and must have thought that Efry was faking it.
It was a bunt and it deflected off the bat. He took a pretty good shot to the cheek and it appeared to be a bit swollen. To add insult to injury, since he fouled the pitch it was a strike.

I was listing to the UCSB vs Arizona game and the announcers actually said that if NC State and Nebraska go to the supers the NCAA should meet immediately and re-consider on where to host. Couldn't agree more. But very unlikely to happen.
I thought, if we win, we get to host. That is the way it should be! Should not punish the winners. Besides, we all know, we would pack them in every single day, period!!

It was a great game last night!

Huskers have gone toe-to-toe with mighty Arkansas twice, winning one and losing one.

Will come down to pitching depth, I guess. One p tonight will emerge, and have a great night. Hopefully Husker p.

DONU needs to be ahead after 6 innings, Koop is difficult to get runs off of.
TV people said they thought Kopps would start??? Hmm!

I thought, if we win, we get to host. That is the way it should be! Should not punish the winners. Besides, we all know, we would pack them in every single day, period!!
The question is, are they going to go outside the 20 pre-approved locations? If not, Arkansas may be hosting next week win or lose. This situation is already going to happen where Old Dominion-Virginia vs Dallas Baptist-Oregon State are going to meet up without a pre-approved host.

If they go to a site for one of the winners, they usually go higher seed. However, they only list top 16 seeds and in this situation neither us nor NC State list as a seed. Without OOC, we were a huge unknown and were penalized for that uncertainty. If we get the upset over Arkansas, our body of work should be re-evaluated in determining who was more deserving of a host.

The worst thing that could happen for Arkansas is that we get up a couple runs early.

Their sphincter muscles will be sooooo tight and it will affect their play tremendously!

Their fans and their team have built expectations so high, any close call deviation from the path to Omaha will just REALLY affect them.

And they honestly aren’t hitting a lick right now…And will be pressing even more.

If we play clean, keep pounding the bats….I like our chances!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back