• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers vs Razorbacks - 8pm ctrl -6-6-21 - Must win 2 in a row..GBR!!!

Selection of the eight super regional hosts will be announced on www.NCAA.com/cws, Tuesday, June 8 at approximately 8 a.m. (ET). All eight super regional hosts will be selected from the 16 regional hosts.

The worst thing that could happen for Arkansas is that we get up a couple runs early.

Their sphincter muscles will be sooooo tight and it will affect their play tremendously!
Agree ... just replace that "Call the Hogs" crap with some "squealing like a stuck pig!"

Seems, some fans were harassing his family in the stands. He confronted those idiots, and that's why! Idiots......and, no class!!
Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I just think this kind of behavior by the fans has no place whatsoever in college athletics. These are college kids, not MLB players getting paid millions of dollars. This is disgusting.
60bd9f7012983.image.jpg

I sure hope the HUSKERS come out throwing strikes and have the bats ablazin as it's a pretty monumental task for any team to have beaten the Razorbacks twice in a row this season, much less doing it at their house. I agree, I think it is very important for the HUSKERS to get the lead, preferably early and then let the chips fall where they may. What an incredible opportunity for the HUSKERS to have and regardless of the outcome, this team has proven it's worth without any doubt whatsoever. A win would stun the college baseball world, if just may happen. Arkansas has shown to be the best team in the nation this season but the HUSKERS have gone toe to toe with them and not backed down so GO BIG RED and move on to the Super Regionals.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back