• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Transfer Portal Part 2

If LM is not enrolled in classes by now then I don't think he has any plans for Lincoln. I am not sure how to check his student status, but most schools are back in session for the spring semester so Luke's timeline has to be very short.

If LM is not enrolled in classes by now then I don't think he has any plans for Lincoln. I am not sure how to check his student status, but most schools are back in session for the spring semester so Luke's timeline has to be very short.
Luke is still listed in the student directory, so he's probably taking online classes back in Colorado.

Well, if he is getting his $1600 (what I heard he and other players get) a month stipend, he has to be attending classes, even if only online classes. I can't see where he wouldn't be enrolled/taking classes but still be getting that stipend. I only bring this up as I have heard a lot (and I mean A LOT) of people criticising him (and his brother) for waiting until the day that they were eligible for the stipend to enter the portal. I would have to assume that as long as he is taking classes and hasn't signed with another team, he would get the stipend.

IMO, he is just like that dude from India: Gone-dee.

Oregon QB Tyler Shough. Grad transfer with 3 years of eligibility. This is someone to target IMPO.

Is he someone you put his throwing well above his running? Is he less game breaker, and more game manager? I think he’s looker for a brighter spotlight and bigger stage than we currently offer, but his film looks good.

According to 247Sports, Nebraska is one of several teams to have at least inquired about Wake Forest wide receiver Nolan Groulx, who entered the transfer portal on March 31. He's a former 4-star recruit from the 2019 class and was selected to play in the All-American Bowl. Was offered by Frost and the Huskers during that cycle fwiw...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back