• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska @ Ohio State Game Thread (10/24/20)

I will correct myself. The O-line is not as bad as last year. Last year they were just awful. Today they have had some success. The last two possessions were just terrible. You just can't be whiffing on a drive as important as that one after their FG. You can't bear hug a guy into the ground. But yes, they have been better than last year.
Martinez is much better so far, both in passing and running. The addition of McCaffrey has been explosive. He can get to the corner. The play-calling has been much better.

We won't get the calls from the Big Ten refs until we are one of the league's premier teams that needs to be protected. And until the last ref that hates us from the Bo years retires.
(That's a joke.)

Reality is, only a small handful of teams have room for error against OSU.

If you'd told me before the game started we'd only be down 10 at half, I'd say "hot damn!" ... so I'll try to forget about how the half ended. ;)

I think we'll know fairly quickly after half if we're going to hang tough for four quarters or not.

My Son and I were just texting the same thing. I think after last year, all of us would've been happy if we were only down 10 at the half. At least we're still in the game.....

Urban Meyer speaking up for NU... noting 17-14 before questionable calls and “self destructing”; would be much different look going into halftime... like that!

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back