• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Attendance

Then let’s stop doing everything that costs lives.
Also, if you understand everything so well maybe you should stop saying things like “all so some of you can watch a football game”.
How about we start with you stop your idiotic posts for the entire world to see? If the pandemic were not so serious of a topic your posts would be highly comedic, laughable. Bye! Ignore!

Last edited:

Or, the Omaha Public Schools that have made drastic changes in their school start approach and canceling fall sports.

If I had to guess why OPS did what they did it was because they were not going to have enough teachers in the classroom.

If I had to guess why OPS did what they did it was because they were not going to have enough teachers in the classroom.
What does that tell you? Has to be teachers in the classroom or the kids could not do the remote classes.

Last edited:
Common sense.

Oy vey. :Facepalm:

Something tells me you were tenured in whatever occupation you had. And if so, you had no care in the world, from day number one, weather the business was economically viable.

You keep writing your letters and going to meetings. I will continue to make the world go around.

Probably depends on the subject. How would you teach a science lab, biology, chemistry, etc, from home? Also, difficult to teach if the teacher is sick,
Agreed some subjects are difficult but it still can be done. Also there is a difference between the teacher actually being sick and just testing positive. Obviously this is not a good situation no matter how it is looked at.

Agreed some subjects are difficult but it still can be done. Also there is a difference between the teacher actually being sick and just testing positive. Obviously this is not a good situation no matter how it is looked at.
Being tested positive is an indicator for being sick. If a teacher tests positive for pregnancy, is she pregnant or not?

Being tested positive is an indicator for being sick. If a teacher tests positive for pregnancy, is she pregnant or not?

Yes she is. Being positive for Covid does not exclude you from teaching though, you just can't be around people for 2 weeks. You can still do your job, possibly.

Yes she is. Being positive for Covid does not exclude you from teaching though, you just can't be around people for 2 weeks. You can still do your job, possibly.
It would depend on the symptoms, headache, fever, diarrhea, etc.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back