• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

New Members

Another returning member........10 states and 2 countries later it's good to be back on and a lurker, no longer. In self-quarantine now in Washington. Thank God for You Tube Games!!
If you are perusing YouTube for games, check out the 2000 Alamo Bowl. One of those ass whippings that gets forgotten. Think the huskers felt a bit disrespected going into that game.

Check out the holiday bowl 2009. wow ...... the players on that squad Oh and I watched KSU vs neb 2010. When Martinez was a freshman. (And healthy)

Last edited:

Check out the holiday bowl 2009. wow ...... the players on that squad Oh and I watched KSU vs neb 2010. When Martinez was a freshman. (And healthy)
My daughter and I flew to Nebraska for Taylor's first start. Great Trip!! I have a bucket list to visit all of the Big stadiums. 6 down and 8 to go. Hope we have football next fall!

Thanks, 2nd and 3, just got quarantined for two weeks, so it looks like I will have the time to watch a lot of old football.
The Fiesta bowl never gets old watching it. Listening to the pundits talk about Florida and their speed. How the huskers were not going to keep up. I might watch some clips tonight. Not like there is anything on tv.

Another new one here. Thanks for the welcome, ksuhusker, and hello to you all (or at least the cool ones)! I very much doubt I would have introduced myself by starting a thread of my own, because I just don't generally do things like that. In fact, I'll be surprised if I end up posting much, but since BRM was offering the free membership, I thought I'd give it a try.

I've been reading the site all the way back to the Huskerpedia days. Born in Lincoln, grew up west of there, and lived in Nebraska for the majority of my life so far, but I don't at this time. I attended UNL, but I didn't graduate from there. I've been a Cornhusker fan for as long as I can remember and always will be. I remember reading (but mostly looking at the pictures) of my dad's copy of The Big Red Machine back in the 70's.

I feel like I know many of you already just by reading your stuff for so long. Hopefully I can add something to your conversations from time to time. GBR!
Sleestaks used to freak me out, man.

No welcome for you!

Actually, welcome, I'm sure you're OK.

Just hope I don't have any nightmares now...

Sleestaks used to freak me out, man.

No welcome for you!

Actually, welcome, I'm sure you're OK.

Just hope I don't have any nightmares now...
Yeah, that's understandable. They freaked me out, too, until I just got used to them. The hissing was a bit creepy, though. However, the one in my avatar, Enik, was a good dude.

Yeah, that's understandable. They freaked me out, too, until I just got used to them. The hissing was a bit creepy, though. However, the one in my avatar, Enik, was a good dude.
giphy.gif

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back