• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

New Members

Another new member and thanks for the offer of free BBS by Husker Max. Grew up in De Witt NE, graduated from Creighton and then UNO, married a Denver girl and moved one state west. My grandfather took me to my first game in Lincoln to see I.M. Hipp and company route Indiana in '78 and I've been hooked ever since. Looking forward to anything I can bring to the BBS.

I'm a new member and thanks for the offer of free BBS by Husker Max. Grew up on a farm in Nebraska, graduated from UNL and will always support the Huskers. The Big 10 has not been very good for us thus far. Am hoping the worst years are behind us. I love having Scott Frost as head coach and wish for him the best. Whatever the results, I am sticking with supporting him for the duration of his contract. We wanted him, we got him, and now I am for him. GBR!
Welcome! From a fellow Burr Hall alumnus (check out my avatar).

Thank you for the invite, David.

Born and raised Nebraskan here, bleeding scarlet since the 1970s.

Favorite memory is probably Tommie Frazier breaking five or six tackles and sprinting for paydirt in the 1996 Fiesta Bowl, then seeing the defeated look on Steve Spurrier's face. Still gives me a warm feeling inside.

Glad to be joining you all here.

Drink first.

Makes it easier to understand, stomach, partake.

It's not for everyone.

Sometimes it's not for anyone.
Good advice. I generally am drinking when home on the weekends, so I was at least slightly prepared. I may need to pump up the volume a bit before returning, though.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back