• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

New Members

I could access the site but the links from the site seem to be gone. Anybody else have that problem?
Yeah, I couldn't get the links to work now, but I think that they were still working as recently as a year ago? I can't remember for sure. He did a lot of work to go into the details of the play-calling for each game.

I would of LOVED to check that out :Banghead: first the corona virus and now THIS will the pain and suffering ever end
1586034804058.png

Another newbee here but long time lurker. I grew up in Torrington, WY, which is 32 miles from Scottsbluff, NE. No coaching experience here... I am a Physical Therapist. On a side note, I don't know if any of you guys remember Steve Raymond from Gering, NE(who eventually played a little for the Huskers). He was the same age as I was and ran all over us from 7th grade through his senior year.
Anyways, glad to come aboard

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back