• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Stalbird in Transfer Portal

HuSkaBob

Husker Geek
10 Year Member

Well, he seems to have potential to play somewhere, just not going to be Nebraska evidently. Good luck!

Maybe just testing the waters to see who may want him. With walk-one it’s a pretty good idea I guess.
Maybe just testing the waters to see who may want him. With walk-one it’s a pretty good idea I guess.
This. Like Bunchie, he can test the waters to see if he can pick up a full ride schollie. Scott is not going to hold that against him. You never know what could have happened. Maybe mom got downsized or the family misunderestimated full cost of attendance. So maybe his best offer is a partial D2 offer that is not materially financially better and he decides to stick it out. His status is TBD. Hope he stays.

It sucks losing him. I thought he had potential to be the next great walk on story.
I agree with some of the others that he might just be testing the waters. I hope he's on NU's roster next fall but will understand if he goes somewhere he can play more/get a schollie.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back