• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Iowa (11/28/19) BTN Tailgate In Lincoln

Stanley will be playing in the pros. Iowa's a darn good "team". Maybe it's our lack of respect that puts us in the crapper with so many Big Ten teams. We've needed a makeover for a long time and Frost is in the middle of it-- and making himself over in the process. Patience. If he isn't the answer, there isn't one.

I should have answered the other part too.

I actually don't think Iowa is a mediocre team. I was simply responding to the poster who called them that by suggesting it's pretty sad to be owned by a "mediocre" team.

I think more teams than not in the Big Ten are better than us and are getting better at a faster rate. I'm actually concerned we'll be further passed by than we already are. I would be complimenting Nebraska if I said we are mediocre. We are not. We are the 11th best team in a conference of 14. I think the Big Ten is a very good conference (no less than second best in the country). We are not a good team.

Seems to be a carbon copy of the other Martinez. Flashes phenomenal talent freshman year and then becomes just OK the next year.
And both terrify you when you see them drop back to pass. Whatever it is, I hope they figure it out or make the hard decision to give someone else deserving a shot if necessary.

Last edited:
Yes because we had the players to do it but they weren't played enough
Agreed. Today’s loss is actually a good desl less painful than Colorado, Purdue, and Indiana — all completely unnecessay losses
Seems to be a carbon copy of the other Martinez. Flashes phenomenal talent freshman year and then becomes just OK the next year.
The other Martinez was never the same after that injury against Missouri. Dude had just amazing acceleration.

I wasn't going to start drinking till after the game,
I held to it,
Let the bourbon flow!

Just took a shot of Tequila and my wife and I made Tequila Sunrises. I need to wind down, I thought I was done being pissed after losses since they are all to common now days, but today's game really pissed me off. Scott Frost really pissed me off. I never thought I would stop drinking the Frost Kool-aid, but after today he can kiss my ass.

Agreed. Today’s loss is actually a good desl less painful than Colorado, Purdue, and Indiana — all completely unnecessay losses

The other Martinez was never the same after that injury against Missouri. Dude had just amazing acceleration.

TM was definitely his most dangerous as a weapon on the field pre-injury. But he didn't regress as far as AM did this season.

Just took a shot of Tequila and my wife and I made Tequila Sunrises. I need to wind down, I thought I was done being pissed after losses since they are all to common now days, but today's game really pissed me off. Scott Frost really pissed me off. I never thought I would stop drinking the Frost Kool-aid, but after today he can kiss my ass.
Yep, in agreement

Anyone listening to the post program with Scott Frost he is totally in denial!
he had no motivation to play any other quarterback than Martinez
just wanted to try to play with the other two for a single play each, and that's all he wanted to do
had no thought of keeping McCaffrey in the game indefinitely
amazing

Anyone listening to the post program with Scott Frost he is totally in denial!
he had no motivation to play any other quarterback than Martinez
just wanted to try to play with the other two for a single play each, and that's all he wanted to do
had no thought of keeping McCaffrey in the game indefinitely
amazing

And that in itself is terrifying to me.

A head coach that is completely out of touch.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back