• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

QB controversy

Why in the hell Frost did not sit Martinez for a series or more is beyond comprehension. Unless Vedral was hurt, he should have seen action in the first half, and perhaps all of the second as long as he did not hurt the team. It's got to be frustrating as a backup player on this team when you see starters remain in the game when they are not getting the job done.

Why in the hell Frost did not sit Martinez for a series or more is beyond comprehension. Unless Vedral was hurt, he should have seen action in the first half, and perhaps all of the second as long as he did not hurt the team. It's got to be frustrating as a backup player on this team when you see starters remain in the game when they are not getting the job done.

I mentioned this same exact thing in the chat room during the game

I AGREE!

My keen powers of observation didn't detect this post before I posted my own asking why Vedral wasn't given a chance. My apologies.

I'd still like to know.

The guy is all in his head and has been all year. I sometimes wonder if all the preseason hype got to him. Really hope Frost opens up the qb competition next year.

It should always be open. Coaches like Meyer or Saban have never had an issue of benching the starter. If Frost truly wants to succeed he needs to find someone other than A.M.

True....Scott has much to learn.......or not.

The guy is all in his head and has been all year. I sometimes wonder if all the preseason hype got to him. Really hope Frost opens up the qb competition next year.
He’s suffering from Bosa syndrome, afraid to get hurt before he cashes in his first check from an nfl contract.

Spring should be interesting... LS enrolls early... me thinks the two young guns might be the best of the bunch.

Well, I see a QB controversy evolving. And you know what they says about QB controversies; if you have a QB controversy, you don't have a QB.

I could see NV completing 60% of his passes today and NU winning the game.
I'm an older man (not old...just older...lol) and I could have completed 60% of those passes.
Martinez completed 60% until the final "drive."

Last edited:

AM, unfortunately, is HCSF man and the way I understand Noah was only an emergency QB today.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back