• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Minnesota (10/12/19)

SO maybe after a few more years? Exciting.
Apparently Riley destroyed a team worse than anyone has ever destroyed a program. Literally took NU back to Stone Age. Surely no other team has ever experienced such a program decimation; Frost will need at least another 3 years just to get the team bought in. Another 5 to stop the penalties.

Earlier today I posted it will be 4 or 5 years. Nebraska needs some talent and depth. With Wandale getting injured JD is the only talent on offense. That isn't going to win you any games especially with a sucky O line. Who will get drafted on D? Jackson probably, that is about it.
Why are other teams turning it around year 1 or 2? Why do we need 4 or 5 years to compete with newly developed programs?

It's not Vedrals fault but any chance we see a QB change?

Vedral's played pretty well for the most part . . . for a guy seeing his first start, on the road, in the cold/snow. And with the defense playing terrible, he's playing from 2 TDs down and without Robinson. No need to play McCafrey and burn another game right now. Gotta let this play out and see if the defense can play better to start.

I look around at all the fans sitting around me in the freezing sleet watching this garbage, and I wonder why we all came and how much longer will we keep coming?

I feel for you all sitting out there watching this mess. Might be a good night to beat the traffic and get back to somewhere warm and dry......

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back