• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Minnesota (10/12/19)

I think Wanstadt just made a good point. Chinander has been trying to outscheme Minnesota. His defense hasn’t played well in their basic look, never mind asking them to do more than that. He’s gotta simplify things until his guys prove they can run the basic defense well.
This defense has a Cosgrovian look to it, and that’s definitely not a complement.

I look around at all the fans sitting around me in the freezing sleet watching this garbage, and I wonder why we all came and how much longer will we keep coming?

For all of this, they are only ahead 14-0.

If:
We can get out of our own way on offense, we can score points and get back in this.
MN is known for turnovers, on a wet, cold night getting two in the second half is not impossible.

Miracles can happen tonight: I saw #22 make a tackle :).
Pipe dream, we cant stop the run and we cant move the ball without wandale

SO maybe after a few more years? Exciting.

I don’t know what it will take. But I do know one of the greatest assets that propelled the huskers to three national championships was continuity both in coaching and offensive and defensive system.

I just hope that Frost can tweak his system for the Big 10, if necessary, as he learns what it takes to win in this league.

Playing terribly and getting pushed around ALL game. BUT..........down by only 14 points. Is there light yet this evening?

It used to be I knew what to expect with how bad Nebraska teams have been over the last 10+ years....I haven’t been this frustrated by a team in a long time though. All the basic things that a power conference football team should be able to do, we just crap our pants on. No effort or heart. Out-coached every week. I get we don’t have the horses, but some of these kids look flat-out, absolutely terrible. As in, have no business being a D1 player terrible, and i just don’t see how that’s possible.

Frustrating Frustrating Frustrating

No. Because Frost is the HC. Just wait a few more years.
So you think they should fire Frost I’m guessing?! And hire who?! If Frost can’t make this happen eventually you might as well kiss Husker football goodbye. I’m unhappy about this performance, but calling for Frosts head given the circumstances is crazy? Who would come coach here after firing him? C’mon man

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back