• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Minnesota (10/12/19)

When is it fair to hold Frost accountable. October 2020? November 2021? Most say not this year. Team is terrible.
We should know by Oct 2020 whether Frost can produce a competitive team. I’ll be patient this year, but if things look largely the same by game 5 or 6 next year we’re in some deep, deep trouble.

He inherited a dumpster fire, that is the reason he wanted a long term contract because he knew what he was getting into. I'm sure he is frustrated with the results, but unlike some Frost isn't a quitter. Give the guy some time, certainly more than two years.
How many years to field a competitive team? 4? 5?

In the first half highlights they showed a play where Stille got mugged so bad he
Well, It's half time and NU still getting owned in just about every phase of the game. Do I have permission to be concerned yet?
Im concerned plenty for both of us

I’m with you. I don’t get it. I wish I could be a fly on the wall in the coaches office to see what he really thinks about the situation.

Not having that insight, all I can figure is it is a lot harder to get everyone educated and capable of executing this offense and we really don’t have the players we need to do it. We need more elite receiving threats that can slow down the defenses. Moos said 6 wins would be progress and people didn’t listen. I heard him loud and clear.

I also wonder if Frost’s coaching style is a little too much Riley and not enough Bo. They say he doesn’t coach from fear, but instead an expectation that everyone will strive for excellence. That’s fine, but i get the feeling there is no consequence for failure to do your job on the field. No one ever seems to take a seat after boneheaded plays.

But I have to have faith that SF will get it figured out. I believe it will take longer than people had hoped.
I believe you are right.

He inherited a dumpster fire, that is the reason he wanted a long term contract because he knew what he was getting into. I'm sure he is frustrated with the results, but unlike some Frost isn't a quitter. Give the guy some time, certainly more than two years.

Dumpster fire or not, this team does not look well coached and has not gotten better over 6 games. That is 100% on SF and nobody else.

C

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back