• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MU - WI

I like your attitude. Even if we can beat them, our chances of winning the West are much greater if Michigan wins. Huskers should always want the East to beat West contenders.
yep, so much this!

Bucky still hosts Sparty & plays at tOSU ... gotta beat them in Lincoln.. & perhaps get some assistance. ;)

Back to back plays and targeting for Wisconsin. The first one was truly incidental and in my opinion a penalty would be sufficient not kicking them out for the rest of the game. This last one is a total ahole move and he needs more than just this game and the next. Hopefully the NCAA can figure out a way to not lump all targeting calls in the same boat.

Last edited:

Back to back plays and targeting for Wisconsin. The first one was truly incidental and in my opinion a penalty would be sufficient not kicking them out for the rest of the game. This last one is a total ahole move and he needs more than just this game and the next. Hopefully the NCAA can figure out a way to not lump all targetingcalls in the same boat.
That cheap shot could have resulted in a really severe injury imo..... there was no doubt the defender was head hunting! Just one more reason why I intensely disklike WI............

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back