• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MU - WI

Even with our slow start Husker offense is light years ahead of what I'm seeing from Michigan....

On a scale of matchstick to napalm, how fired is Jim Harbaugh at seasons end?

If they fire a 10 win coach and we are on here defending a 4 win coach. Man. Strange. Apples and Oranges I know. But JH has won 10 games 3 out of the last 4 years. If Scott does that then, well, some have given him leeway to win 4, then 6, then 7, then 8 etc. They weren't in great shape before he got there. He's recruiting, beating the snot out of teams like, well, Nebraska. This will be an interesting post to see the responses.

I think Wisconsin is just really good sometimes and almost impossible to beat. Would love for Alabama or Clemson or Oklahoma to visit them at home for comparison.

If they fire a 10 win coach and we are on here defending a 4 win coach. Man. Strange. Apples and Oranges I know. But JH has won 10 games 3 out of the last 4 years. If Scott does that then, well, some have given him leeway to win 4, then 6, then 7, then 8 etc. They weren't in great shape before he got there. He's recruiting, beating the snot out of teams like, well, Nebraska. This will be an interesting post to see the responses.

I think Wisconsin is just really good sometimes and almost impossible to beat. Would love for Alabama or Clemson or Oklahoma to visit them at home for comparison.
If he doesn't beat OSU this season he's going to be in trouble regardless... There is NO shortage of talent on that team as you point out from recruiting classes.

All 3 would curb stomp them Those are proven teams and Wisconsin has an empty trophy case

Bama goes to Wisconsin 2024!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back