• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers and the 2019 NFL Draft

Wow 56 years.

Guys setting all the player evaluation, statistical analytics, combine analysis, win-loss record, and league politics aside, this really hits me hard. Frankly, I am stunned. I realize I am just an emotional, highly biased fan but I honestly did not think this streak could possibly end as long as the fans and the University continued to back the program. But this epic failure is occurring in spite of the continued massive University and Fan support still in tact. How is that even possible???

With the resources available to Mike Riley and Shawn Eichorst it makes you think they had to try to fail this bad. Simply stunning.

We got fed fake crab & were made to believe that it was lobster. Just remember the name behind all of this epic failure that comulated in the first draft in 57 years that a Husker is not selected, is none other than the infamous HARVEY PERLMAN.......! Thanks Harvey, just another chapter in your book titled "How to meddle in an organization instead of leading & how you can totally destroy it". If they EVER name a building or put up a statue of him it will be a sad day.

LOL, the vanity of some of those on here is amazing. The last pick of the draft isn't the only thing that is irrelevant...so is a Husker not getting picked.

Pelini sucked at recruiting and Riley sucked at player development. Today is the result.

Nothing has changed for the Huskers today. Put away the butthurt and the entitlement and enjoy the future.
Morgan and Ozigbo getting passed over makes no sense at all.

Morgan and Ozigbo getting passed over makes no sense at all.
Agree but there are a lot of 'name' WR's that didn't get picked.

As was mentioned, its probably best for them that they didn't get picked after getting into the 7th round. Now they can make decisions better suited for them.

I know nobody wants to hear it but Dallas needs recievers and they were also high on Ozigbo, although they did draft two RBs.

LOL, the vanity of some of those on here is amazing. The last pick of the draft isn't the only thing that is irrelevant...so is a Husker not getting picked.

Pelini sucked at recruiting and Riley sucked at player development. Today is the result.

Nothing has changed for the Huskers today. Put away the butthurt and the entitlement and enjoy the future.
If anything, I see it as more optimism. If we were 4-8 with a lot of NFL talent, that would be more reason to worry.

This is such a perfect example of troll behavior it should be in Webster's Dictionary.

This is such a perfect example of troll behavior it should be in Webster's Dictionary.

If the truth hurts say ow. Huskers not being drafted is meaningless except for your 'feels'.

You will have to use the online slang dictionary to find your definition. :Lol:

Last edited:

If the truth hurts say ow. Huskers not being drafted is meaningless except for your 'feels'.

You will have to use the online slang dictionary to find your definition. :Lol:
I agree it is what it is, but it still sucks man. But, I’m over it already. I’m more interested in the future hope we have.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back