• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Which 2009 Husker do you want to win the Super Bowl

I am happy for Burkhead. Hope he gets even better contracts going forward.
He's making a decent amount of money from the Pats...

Patriots' Rex Burkhead: Gets $5.5 million guaranteed. Burkhead's three-year contract with the Patriots contains $5.5 million fully guaranteed, including all of his $1 million base salary for 2018 and $1.5 million of his $1.75 million base salary for 2019, Ben Volin of The Boston Globe reports.

I am happy for Burkhead. Hope he gets even better contracts going forward.

Me too....and never wins another important game in a New England uniform.

He's got the ring, hope he gets paid and the Ewok and Brady suck immediately.

Sorry man.

Respect the hell out of what they've done, but it needs to stop. Like now.
I honestly believed Brady would retire this year after winning another one. However from what I'm reading that's not happening nor is BB going out to pasture! BTW BB is actually younger then Pete Carroll...

The experts say Pats have almost as good as chance at getting back to SB as any other team. I personally don't believe it but ya never know. To be honest Pats have won so much over the past 20 years I don't get cranked up when they do lose... Every dog has their day........

I honestly believed Brady would retire this year after winning another one. However from what I'm reading that's not happening nor is BB going out to pasture! BTW BB is actually younger then Pete Carroll...

The experts say Pats have almost as good as chance at getting back to SB as any other team. I personally don't believe it but ya never know. To be honest Pats have won so much over the past 20 years I don't get cranked up when they do lose... Every dog has their day........

Again, all the respect in the world because they've done it over and over and over and over. Not a hater in the least, but they've made the NFL boring. It's been a historical run that won't be equalled, but for the good of the game, it needs to come to an end. They're obviously not going to just walk away when they've still got the ability to compete and I don't know that I would either, but you have to wonder at what point they're actually doing the game a disservice. It's pathetic that no one is able to knock them permanently off their throne, but that's exactly what it looks like.

Again, all the respect in the world because they've done it over and over and over and over. Not a hater in the least, but they've made the NFL boring. It's been a historical run that won't be equalled, but for the good of the game, it needs to come to an end. They're obviously not going to just walk away when they've still got the ability to compete and I don't know that I would either, but you have to wonder at what point they're actually doing the game a disservice. It's pathetic that no one is able to knock them permanently off their throne, but that's exactly what it looks like.
I think the run really ends when BB retires... not Brady. To some extent Brady is a product of the sytem not the other way around imo. Not sure how long BB wants to coach but it seems football and fishing are his total passion in life? I can only say it's been a lot of fun for us Pats fans....... :thumbsup:

I think the run really ends when BB retires... not Brady. To some extent Brady is a product of the sytem not the other way around imo. Not sure how long BB wants to coach but it seems football and fishing are his total passion in life? I can only say it's been a lot of fun for us Pats fans....... :thumbsup:

I think they’re a product of each other. Bill can still our coach a lot of others without Brady, but you do lose something without his level of play. Anyone who says they’re not jealous or envious of New England’s success is full of it. Their brand of consistency is amazing.

I think they’re a product of each other. Bill can still our coach a lot of others without Brady, but you do lose something without his level of play. Anyone who says they’re not jealous or envious of New England’s success is full of it. Their brand of consistency is amazing.

Agreed. How many titles did that organization have before either of them got there?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back