• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Which 2009 Husker do you want to win the Super Bowl

I think the run really ends when BB retires... not Brady. To some extent Brady is a product of the sytem not the other way around imo. Not sure how long BB wants to coach but it seems football and fishing are his total passion in life? I can only say it's been a lot of fun for us Pats fans....... :thumbsup:
BB gets a lot of his credence with the team by being able to coach Brady has hard as he does. People walk in practice and see the GOAT getting coached as hard as he does ... they become quickly coachable.

I think they’re a product of each other. Bill can still our coach a lot of others without Brady, but you do lose something without his level of play. Anyone who says they’re not jealous or envious of New England’s success is full of it. Their brand of consistency is amazing.
I really wonder if NEP would've kept Garrapolo and created their own mini-QB controversy what would've happened.

There is no question TB is not the same TB who threw 4800 yards in 2015. TB was never had the Patrick Mahomes arm strength and was more of a cerebral QB but I think Garrapolo could've transitioned fairly well and won a few SB's on his own!

I think the run really ends when BB retires... not Brady. To some extent Brady is a product of the sytem not the other way around imo. Not sure how long BB wants to coach but it seems football and fishing are his total passion in life? I can only say it's been a lot of fun for us Pats fans....... :thumbsup:
I think that Brady is the best QB ever, but I don't know that he would have won a Super Bowl for any other team or any other coach. Belichick, on the other hand, would/could still win Super Bowls in New England without Brady, but probably not as many. I don't know how well he would have done at other teams though. The Patriots' front office and scouting system and ... well, everything seems to be put together as well as any NFL organization ever. Belichick has an eye for coaching talent that is as good as anyone's, as well as player talent. Finally, let's not forget what a film addict he is and always has been. He grew up with a perfectionist father who happened to be the football coach who literally wrote the book on scouting your opponent.

There will never be another like Belichick. Within a decade there will be another QB or two who we're comparing to Brady, wondering if they're better, but I believe that Belichick will stand alone for the rest of my lifetime.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back