• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Which 2009 Husker do you want to win the Super Bowl

Suh --- can't stand the Patriots (Rex is their only redeeming quality).

Will say it again that I hope Suh goes 'all Colt McCoy' on Tom Brady.

Roger Goodell would probably stop the game and issue a $1M fine in the middle of the game for a Raggedy Ann tackle on Brady. :(
Actually KC had the best pass rush in the NFL this season yet hardly touched Brady? We'll just see how much impact Suh has on this game in pressuring Brady. The idea that Brady gets preferential treatment on QB roughing penalties has been througly DEBUNKED with stats more then once. He actually gets LESS roughing penalties then many QB's in the league so it's nothing but BS.

We simply have haters because the Pats found a winning formula 20 years ago and kept at it! It's exactly why a player like Rex fit in so well with how the Pats play football. They actually don't have all the big STARS like KC or the Rams but do more with less....... Brady makes less money then many QB's in the league but it works for them.

So haters just hate on if it makes you feel better........... :rolleyes:

Actually KC had the best pass rush in the NFL this season yet hardly touched Brady? We'll just see how much impact Suh has on this game in pressuring Brady. The idea that Brady gets preferential treatment on QB roughing penalties has been througly DEBUNKED with stats more then once. He actually gets LESS roughing penalties then many QB's in the league so it's nothing but BS.

We simply have haters because the Pats found a winning formula 20 years ago and kept at it! It's exactly why a player like Rex fit in so well with how the Pats play football. They actually don't have all the big STARS like KC or the Rams but do more with less....... Brady makes less money then many QB's in the league but it works for them.

Noted ... have great day CT ;)

Love or hate the Patriots, their record speaks for itself. I would never bet against Brady in a big game like this. Suh is a great player but I haven't been a fan of his dirty play at times. Rex is Rex! Probably all alltime favorite husker. Give Belichick two weeks to prepare, I would have to go with Patriots

And since I don’t have a pic with Suh,
Rex it is
Either way GBR
1E76F70A-C51A-4D35-A8C3-55E047BCD357.jpeg

1) The roughing the passer penalty against the Chiefs was weak.

2) TB willingly takes less money than other QBs in the league - in order to put a better team around him. Not sure how Rodgers or Matt Ryan or Kirk Cousins can expect to put a great team around them when they individually comprise 20%+ of the salary cap. Good for TB for doing this. But ... I'd bet my paycheck that Robert Kraft is helping TB behind the scenes with investments or business opportunities or something to offset his lower than normal compensation.

3) Gronkowski, Edelman, McCourty, Hightower, Gostowski ... all are relatively big stars in the NFL ... particularly at their position. What NEP has done is walk away from stars willingly and early.

Not sure if wanting to see someone else besides the NEP win ... is "hating" ... much like I became a Clemson fan in early January!

KC's pass rush is more built around quickness and athleticism whereas the Rams' pass rush is a mix of brut power (Suh), power with quickness/athleticism (Donald, Brockers), plus edge-rushing talent like Ebukam at LB. It's a very different look from the Chiefs' D-line. Add in a great Defensive Coordinator like Wade Phillips (who tends to rise to the occasion in big games), and I think that they're going to make Brady's life miserable.

Of course, I'm also a Rams fan, so I'm about as biased as this board is towards the Huskers,... so there's that.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back