• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Ohio State (11/3/18)

I doubt I will ever decide to stop having a life to get to 40K posts.
Go on. Tell us more about how much better your life is than others who have more posts than you.

Let's see how much more time you spend on this message board with that envious life you live...

Go on. Tell us more about how much better your life is than others who have more posts than you.

Let's see how much more time you spend on this message board with that envious life you live...
Come on guys - that was a fun game to watch!

Ohio State is a top ten team in talent, for sure. The way they are playing right now, I don't think they're a legitimate top 25 team. If they play this way in their remaining games, they could easily lose a couple and get smacked down worse than we did against Michigan. They had the talent to squeak by today, despite playing a terrible game. Urban Meyer is definitely doing less with more, lately. Huskers are looking better but still suffer from the magically disappearing offense. I felt like defense did enough to win today. Was it three stops in a row in the second half? Offense was anemic in the second half. As was said earlier, the only way we were going to win against OSU was for our offense to outscore them. As far as the rest of our season goes, we have nothing to lose. The final carrot disappeared today, as we are officially eliminated from bowl contention. Let''s see if we can pull off a few upsets in the next three games, try to avoid finishing this year with a worse record than last year. Then, 2018 will be mercifully over.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back