• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Ohio State (11/3/18)

Agreed Reign, Nebraska has a legitimate chance in every remaining game this season. A 5-6 finish would be amazing after that start.

Plus a win over Iowa wouldn't suck. ;)

Now, on to Georgia over Kentucky!
5 wins may still put us in a bowl game due to our graduation rates

Moral victories suck... yeah yeah. But the future really IS bright. To be disappointed in the fact that this game was supremely winnable says something. A month ago I would have said "let's just skip this game".

OSU is only a little better than nu. Despite perennial top 5 recruiting classes.

Almost as fun as it is to obsess over a post that would have been merely a fart in the wind that barely went noticed. Instead, you chose to jump into it headfirst and scream how much you enjoy the smell.

It was a bad call. There's not much else to say beyond that.

Are you talking about the first time you posted it or the last 15? Don't go throwing a fit because no one has liked any of them

Moral victories suck... yeah yeah. But the future really IS bright. To be disappointed in the fact that this game was supremely winnable says something. A month ago I would have said "let's just skip this game".

OSU is only a little better than nu. Despite perennial top 5 recruiting classes.
I think both teams looked the same today. Dangerous at times but very inconsistent. OSU has no excuse to be playing that way. That is the biggest difference.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back