• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Mapieu Now Headed to LA Lafayette

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have struggled with instate D-line recruiting for years now! Just cant figure that out. They have been right under our nose. There was questions being raised about this kid ever since he first surfaced

He signed with Iowa Western, but that doesn't stop him from signing with an FBS program.
A recruit can sign with a Junior College program and still sign a D1 offer if one comes along.
Curious that he tweeted out that he had decided to go to SDS, but his coach doesn't even acknowledge that commitment.
He also was never listed among the official Iowa Western signed commitments.

Last edited:

How many schools has he signed with now?

I was trying to keep all of this straight, so here is what I have so far.
The Signed columns are who said or tweeted what.

School/Committed/Signed(Masry)/Signed(School)/Signed(coach)
  1. NU Yes* No No No
  2. IWCC Yes No No Yes
  3. SDS Yes Yes No No
  4. UL-L Yes Yes Yes Yes
*Decommitted/scholarship offer recinded

Last edited:

Unless he doesn't have confidence he could qualify out of JUCO, then you take the offer from the FBS or FCS school willing to take a chance on you.

That doesn't explain ULL over SDSU? unless SDSU got more info and said, no thanks?

Nebraska moved on from Calvin Avery for this guy too...ooof.

N2FL on the left. Husker fans on the right.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back