• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Bookie Radley-Hiles New 5-star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am not ashamed to admit I care. He was who I wanted over anyone else. That said, no player is bigger than the team.

He wanted something that wasn’t real. He wanted Mike Riley to be successful, and for our program to take a step in the right direction. If his commitment had been made because he loved the school, the history, the opportunity, then he’d still be a part of this class. Those weren’t his motivating factors, so he’s looking for his next fantasy. Good luck to him.

He wanted something that wasn’t real. He wanted Mike Riley to be successful, and for our program to take a step in the right direction. If his commitment had been made because he loved the school, the history, the opportunity, then he’d still be a part of this class. Those weren’t his motivating factors, so he’s looking for his next fantasy. Good luck to him.
He is a superior talent and I wanted him bad.

He is a superior talent and I wanted him bad.

Me too. That kid will be all-conference for at least 2 years, no matter where he goes. I’d take him in a heartbeat. Keep recruiting him but if he doesn’t want to be here because Riley is gone...so be it. Outside of quarterback, there isn’t a single player or commit that shouldn’t be ecstatic that Frost is replacing Riley.

Me too. That kid will be all-conference for at least 2 years, no matter where he goes. I’d take him in a heartbeat. Keep recruiting him but if he doesn’t want to be here because Riley is gone...so be it. Outside of quarterback, there isn’t a single player or commit that shouldn’t be ecstatic that Frost is replacing Riley.
Unless you have guys who got used to not working hard.

Literally no kid commits for those reasons other than a few locals whose lifelong dream it is to play here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back