• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Lincoln Southeast DT Bryson Williams Commits To Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.
@CPD924 what you got for scony gloat? Sorta like the FSU salt.

Not much actually, one comment about how Madison must feel like Las Vegas for someone from Nebraska (Whatever the hell that means lol) and another about "keeping Nebraska salty for a few years" - obviously odd considering we never pursued him. For the most part just happy to have him in the class, a few others a little puzzled on why Nebraska never made an offer.

Not much actually, one comment about how Madison must feel like Las Vegas for someone from Nebraska (Whatever the hell that means lol) and another about "keeping Nebraska salty for a few years" - obviously odd considering we never pursued him. For the most part just happy to have him in the class, a few others a little puzzled on why Nebraska never made an offer.

Seems reasonable. Hard to gloat over a non-win in recruiting and the fact we didn't offer probably causing some to have big concerns.

For perspective here is a list of Badger commits per Rivals. Other than the possible exception of Sanborn, would anyone trade one of their recruits for one of NU's? In addition, according to 247, Wiscy has the #20 class nationally with 19 commits. NU is one spot behind with 10 commits. Do we really need 15 pages on a Wisconsin recruit, no matter where he is from? I think not. We'll see in a few years which crop of kids pans out the best. Til then I like what Riley and Co are doing and how they are doing it.

Travian Blaylock *** DB Humble, TX Isaac Guerendo **WR Avon, IN
Bryson Williams *** DT Lincoln Aron Cruickshank ***WR Brooklyn, NY
A.J. Abbott*** WR West Bloomfield, MI Taj Mustapha*** WR West Bloomfield, MI
Alex Smith ***ATH Culver City, CA Jaylan Franklin ***ATH Gibraltar, MI
Nakia Watson ***RB Austin, TX Iaiah Mullens ***DE Canal Winchester, OH
Cormac Sampson *** DE Eau Claire, WI Chase Wolf *** QB Cincinnati, OH
Jack Sanborn ****LB Lake Zurich, IL Michael Furtney ***OL Milan, MI
Boyd Dietzen ***DE Kimberly, WI Mason Platter ***LB Menomonie, WI
CJ Goetz*** LB Waukesha, WI Trent Ingalls*** DB Menasha, WI
Reggie Pearson*** DB River Rouge, MI

For perspective here is a list of Badger commits per Rivals. Other than the possible exception of Sanborn, would anyone trade one of their recruits for one of NU's? In addition, according to 247, Wiscy has the #20 class nationally with 19 commits. NU is one spot behind with 10 commits. Do we really need 15 pages on a Wisconsin recruit, no matter where he is from? I think not. We'll see in a few years which crop of kids pans out the best. Til then I like what Riley and Co are doing and how they are doing it.

Thats a very solid class for WI.

Looks like a Bo Pelini class.

From afar.
TX -2
CA -1
NY -2
NE -1

Close to home.
IL -1
WI - 5
MI - 4
OH - 2
IN - 1

Nebraska has drawn more star power over the last few years - no question about it.

I will say that Wisconsin has done a good job of developing the talent that they do pull in.

My point was made in jest I think most folks understand what I was poking fun at

Interesting comment in this new article.

https://www.landof10.com/wisconsin/wisconsin-dl-commit-bryson-williams-natural-leader-field

"They offered that Masry kid that they even agreed I was better than. They just offered him way before my name kind if got out. It is what it is."

That's from Williams himself in the above article. Just my 2 cents but would they really tell a kid that? Especially one that we didn't even offer? GBR

Bottom line...Parrella saw both of them work out in person at Big Man Camps and chose Masry as the guy to offer.

I think we need a drop the mike 'thingy'
b0b4q_s-200x150.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back