• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Banker out

Isn't he the lead signer of Jane's Addiction??? Not seeing it! Lol!:nod:
No, but he did win a super bowl as the Giants defensive coordinator, the same year DL was QB coach for the Giants. Was most recently the DB coach for the Red Skins. Was just let go....right before....we made a change.

Last edited:
Defense was pretty decent for Gophers last few years, the offense couldn't score points consistently. One advantage, he's familiar with the big 10.

He does know D everywhere he coached the defense got much better. Not sure if he has a relationship with Riley but he is too good a d coordinator not to show up somewhere this year

That's kind of what i thought and probably another reason he is out. MR wants guys that can not only coach but you better recruit as well.
How is the hour glass looking for Reggie Davis? Is it running out?

HourGlassOfSand.gif~c200

He won't be in Lincoln, at least not as a Husker coach. This gigs going to a recently fired NFL coach.

Probably right but it appears that this was fairly sudden which leads me to believe someone MR thinks he couldn't pass on became available recently. I think TC fits that.

Anywho, my money is on Perry Fewell. Was DC with Danny L the year the Giants won the super bowl. Has 10 years of college coaching experience, understands recruiting, and has head coaching experience (not much, but some).
he would be a home run hire, and he's looking for a gig.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back