• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Penn St. v. NU Match Thread - 12/9/16

well, we have our annual senior ball tomorrow, at the senior center. If we are on late, I'll have to check the match out on my smartphone. Hopefully, we are on about this time.

Take care....................and, GBR

The match tomorrow is at 3:00 pm and is televised on ESPNU. I will be late. I work until 3:00 pm in McKinney. I will probably miss the 1st set.

I am sure that we set a post record today for volleyball. The thread is 33 pages long with 487 posts. Thanks everybody for helping out (and pointing out all of my typos). :nod:

well, we have our annual senior ball tomorrow, at the senior center. If we are on late, I'll have to check the match out on my smartphone. Hopefully, we are on about this time.

Take care....................and, GBR
I will be at the Nebraska men's basketball game in Lawrence so I will be checking my phone often!!! :thumbsup:

Thanks for all the PBP. Just got back to the office about 30 minutes ago and started reading the thread. Very depressing for about 16 pages. Then it all turned around. Great great victory. I hope the girls did not use up all their energy today. Will need some for a tough match tomorrow.

Thanks, guys. I'm at school and could only steal a quick glance at the score through here. Darn kids are so needy sometimes with all their questions!!:)

PSU cam ready to play today (we smoked them both matches this year). To me this reminded me of the MN game 2 weeks ago- except we were MN. In that one we were up 2 sets and had a chance to put it away and didnt in the 3rd and they won in 5.

We had better tighten up a few things (block and getting blocked) before tomorrow if we want to take it all again.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back