• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Penn St. v. NU Match Thread - 12/9/16

A kill makes it 15-6. NU wins the match 3-2 (23-25, 23-25, 26-24, 25-19, 15-6). What a match. On to the Elite 8.

eatingcrow.gif.html
meh

Last edited:
Down 2 sets to 0 and facing 2 match points in the 3rd set, the Huskers pull it out. Unbelievable heart and effort by the Huskers.

Down 2 sets to 0 and facing 2 match points in the 3rd set, the Huskers pull it out. Unbelievable heart and effort by the Huskers.

Thanks for all you do, csker. I miss you guys. Well, turns out, I will have more time, now that I have carpal tunnel issues. I go for a shot next week, that might help my hands, with residual help from the steroid shot for my back. Geesh, tough getting old! ;)

Thanks for all you do, csker. I miss you guys. Well, turns out, I will have more time, now that I have carpal tunnel issues. I go for a shot next week, that might help my hands, with residual help from the steroid shot for my back. Geesh, tough getting old! ;)
I know. I messed my knee up, and I really don't even know how. It just started hurting one day.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back