• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Penn St. v. NU Match Thread - 12/9/16

carrolltonsker

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
The match is televised on ESPNU at 11:00 am. I wonder when the last time that the volleyball team had a morning match. I hope it doesn't hurt attendance too much.

Carrolltonsker is going to be typing "Point Nebraska" often tomorrow!! :thumbsup:
I hope so. I may miss the first few points since I have a meeting in the morning. I had no idea that a morning meeting would conflict with our match. But I hope to be able to do PBP for most of the match.

I have the day off tomorrow but I can't replace your talents. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

You are so loved, csker! :Cheer2:

I will try to join you in the a.m.. Can't believe they would have the #1 team play so early, losing a huge
tv crowd. Whoever scheduled this needs a shot of common sense.

Hey, I can still type! ;)

You are so loved, csker! :Cheer2:

I will try to join you in the a.m.. Can't believe they would have the #1 team play so early, losing a huge
tv crowd. Whoever scheduled this needs a shot of common sense.

Hey, I can still type! ;)
I work tonight until 6:30 pm. I was afraid that work might be a conflict tonight. Boy, was I wrong.

I hope you are doing well. Somehow I hurt my knee a week ago. It's getting better, but I am still hobbling around.

My meeting was cancelled, so I can now concentrate on more important matters. First serve in about 7 minutes.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back